When you unbox your new terrarium kit here's what to expect:
Inside you'll find all of the layers you'll need to build your mini garden packaged safely in bio degradable, compostable packaging. Your new plant baby is safely put to bed in its own tube padded with moss waiting for you to plant it in it's new home. Handy printed instructions are included, and so are the very important care instructions. There's also a link to the demo video in case you'd prefer to watch how to build your terrarium.
Here's some ideas for you to make the most of your kit!
Keep yourself occupied next Sunday, or a rainy day inside, by creating your little garden world, tending to it and styling it with sweet mini ornaments or gemstones.
Send a box to a friend to lift their spirits, a gift that not only can be personalised by them, but also lives on and reminds them everyday what a great friend you are! ;)
Why not organise a party in the park? Set up a picnic for your friends, style your picnic with boards of grazing platters and cushions for a fun afternoon. Each person recevies a micro garden box, and a glass jar. Open the boxes and build your gardens together following the included instructions! So much fun, so easy
How to use
- This is a boxed kit with a plant and all the elements you'll need
- A layering system perfect for a successful living terrarium
- Use your own store bought vase or recycle a jar from your cupboard
- Printed instructions included and further tutorials provided with a video link
- Packed in composible, biodegradable packaging